For the last six years, A Taste of Olive has been bringing top quality extra virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars from around the world right here to West Chester. With a wide selection of amazing products, A Taste of Olive has something for everybody’s tastes, so stop by today!
Kate Schroeder has been the manager of A Taste of Olive for the last six years. A former special education assistant, Kate is very active in the special needs community and is a big supporter of Canine Partners for Life. She is knowledgeable, friendly and can help you find the perfect extra virgin olive oil for your tastes.
- Specializing in extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar with over 30 varieties from around the world!
- Extra virgin olive oil is filled with phenolic antioxidants which makes it very healthy.
- They have their own brand of mustards, tapenade, and bruschetta.
- Offering Pennsylvania products like Burning Bush Hot Sauce and Sticky Bucket MapleProducts!
- Also offering hand painted Deruta pottery from Italy.