Christine’s Upscale Resale began consigning and selling fashions and accessories for women, men, and children. As time passed and the market changed, the children and men’s sections were dissolved in favor of expanding accessories and gift items. Most recently, the industry has evolved to one where shops “buy outright”, offering immediate payment as a selling option. Christine’s introduced the buyout program in 2011.
Christine’s first opened its doors in March 1994. A former banker, Christine wanted to sell her career wardrobe of designer suits, shoes, and accessories. A friend recommended a long-established, reputable shop that featured high-end consignment. Wandering through the store, the concept of such a business of her very own started to form. After working in the world of finance for 12 years, Christine decided to combine business experience and a love of fashion to create Christine’s Upscale Resale. She was able to create this successful business with her Bachelors degree in Business Marketing and MBA from Widener University.
- Customer service is their top priority.
- Top selling brands are Kate Spade, J. Crew, Eileen Fisher, and Burberry.
- Consigners receive 40% of the selling price.
- Leave all price tags and manufacturer information labels attached until you wear the item. The presence of all original tags increases the value!
- Interested in consigning? You can make an appointment, walk-in, or drop ‘n’ run.