In 2010, John used his love and talent and turned his attention towards bringing a unique South of the Border experience to West Chester. Màs utilizes fresh ingredients, with a flavor profile that is sure to grab your attention. The chef displays extraordinary attention to detail and offers daily specials that will leave you wanting more. From their Mexicali inspired Más specialties and Ceviches de la dia, to sizzling fajitas, overloaded burritos, tantalizing tacos and the many vegetarian options, you can always expect more at Más. The atmosphere is as just as exciting as the food and has the space to cater to all of your needs.
John’s love for food and cooking started at a very young age where he spent many hours in the kitchen alongside his Mother who taught him how to create many dishes and every once in a while, she would share secrets of family recipes. Throughout high school and college, John worked at local restaurants where he continued to hone his cooking skills while learning the restaurant biz. Spending many hours in the kitchen of others, he always dreamed of having his own place.
- Family owned and operated since 2009 proudly supporting many local charities and nonprofit organizations.
- All selections on our Mexicali Fresh menus is made daily in house with the freshest ingredients available.
- Más has three floors of restaurant and bar space perfect for hosting weddings, private parties, business meetings or your next celebration up to 500 people!
- Award winning hand shaken margaritas and extensive Tequila list.
- New Más marketplace menu allows you to take home your favorite sauces, salsas, and sides to enjoy at home.