The Refinery Hair Studio is a creative space that has a rustic yet urban vibe. Founded on the principle that hair is art, The Refinery does things different. Each artist attends to one guest at a time and they allow the artist to focus on what they are passionate about. This ensures their confidence, excitement and creativity. Viewing hair as a canvas, the artists may collaborate to achieve the best result for the guest. The Refinery Hair Studio houses one barber and four cosmetologists. Those worlds coexisting is one space creates a fire of knowledge and energy unlike anything out there. If that’s not enough, they are super friendly and make you feel at home enough to hang out and grab a drink!
Bud Garrett has always been creative. He loved writing, video editing, and played in a band for the better part of a decade. His career in the hair industry was somewhat of an accident. He starting cutting hair in his early teens and eventually curiosity landed him in an apprenticeship program. Soon he finished school and became a licensed stylist. He decided to open his own salon because he was sick of the “get them in, get them out” mentality.
- They have a wide variety of services for men and women.
- Open 6 days a week, closed Mondays.
- They offer individualized attention only. One appointment at a time, make yours now.
- We collaborate as artists. It is not uncommon to have more than one of us work on you to achieve the best result.
- The boxing Bell, it’s there to ring from time to time so we stay positive.