Tsunami Asian Cuisine and Sushi Bar is West Chester’s newest Sushi restaurant right on Market Street. Fresh Sushi is their specialty, but they also offer a wide selection of hot entrees and authentic, eastern, non-alcoholic beverages. Stop by and see what all the buzz is about! Look at their menu here.
Ming Chen was taught how to make sushi by his grandfather back in Yokohama and has recently moved to West Chester. Mr. Chen has been rolling sushi for almost twenty years. Watching his knife skills when he is working is truly something to behold. Even though he owns and runs Tsunami, you can often find him behind the sushi bar practicing his art. He came here because he loves the downtown feel and feels it is a great area to raise his two daughters.
- For something special, Mr. Chen recommends you try his Moon River. Beautiful and delicious!
- Lunch specials start at $7.95
- Tsunami is BYOB, so bring your favorite bottle!
- Gluten free options available
- When he worked in Maryland, Mr. Chen’s prevous restaurant was a favorite of the President of the United States!